Wednesday, March 24, 2010

26 Lessons, 19 Hours Tracted, 16 New Investigators!

Hi Everyone!

I'll have to be brief today because we planned poorly and have an earlier than expected dinner appointment, but I'll try to give a brief summary of what's going on right now in my mission.

First off, Elder Acevedo and I are tearing it up, we had 26 lessons and 19 hours tracted this week, also 16 new investigators. We're getting along decently with each other and the work is going to go forward quickly in the next few weeks. One day this week we went on team-ups with the zone-leaders, which was really neat for me since the one I was with didn't speak Spanish. I got to teach a couple lessons completely by myself, and it was a great chance to review my progress in how far I've come! I'm getting decent at teaching in Spanish, and although it's really tough to be learning the gospel in 2 languages and learning principles of teaching as well, it's coming and the Lord's helping me.

I hope you all have a great week, this church is true and the missionary program is directly led by God, I gain a stronger testimony of that every day!

Love,
Elder Damon Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment