AH! I have 3 minutes! I'm really sorry, the church is moving all the missionary email accounts to a Gmail platform and the first part of the move happened today, so it took a bunch of time.
We had a good week, we're working on getting our investigators to understand that this church is the only true church and not like the other ones, and hopefully we'll be getting more time as we talk to some of our investigators about stopping teaching them, we have too many semi-interested people who don't keep appointments and it kills a lot of time. But, we have an awesome investigator who really wants to learn and get baptized, we should set a baptismal date for him tomorrow.
I love you all, thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers! Also, I'm really behind on letters too, sorry!
Love,
Elder Damon Janis
No comments:
Post a Comment